- All the manufacturer's scheduled items
- Full safety check
- 6 month/10,000km warranty**
- Authorised to perform logbook servicing on most makes and models
From $315 for RAC members (non-member price from $337)#
You and your car are important to us, so we want to give you the best car service possible. Here's our promise to you:
- We'll treat your car like it's our own.
- Your car will be serviced by our skilled and experienced technicians.
- You'll receive a fair price with no hidden extras.
- You'll get our honest advice about what needs to be done. Because we don't invent problems, we just fix cars.
- We guarantee all work and parts used in your service with a 6 month/10,000km warranty**.
- We'll never start work on something without your approval. Ever. You'll always get a quote and we'll explain your options before any work starts.
According to Australian Consumer Law, there’s no obligation for you to have your car serviced by a car dealership during the standard factory warranty period. While the car is under warranty (and at any time after) you have the right to have the vehicle serviced by an independent repairer without voiding your warranty. Learn more about your car warranty.
It's important to us to help keep you and your family safe on the roads.
* Free Wash and Vacuum not available at all centres or with the Mobile Mechanic service. Vacuum is of floor/carpets only.
^ For full warranty details visit rac.com.au/aswarranty.
** RAC 10% member discount applies to all labour costs performed by the RAC. Discount vouchers cannot be used with this offer.
# Price based on RAC member price for service on a Hyundai i20 1.4L 2010 – 2015.
*^ Price based on RAC member price for a 12 month logbook service on a 2015 Hyundai i20 1.4L. Prices will vary depending on vehicle and service. Please contact us for an estimate on other models and car service types.
** Conditions apply, please ask the service advisor when booking.
Please note, no fuels or additives (e.g. AdBlue) are included with this service.
Award winning car servicing and repairs
Auto Services has been consistently recognized for excellence in the automotive industry. In 2019, we were proudly named Motor Trade Association 'Repairer of the Year’. Building on this achievement, we became finalists in the 'Large Automotive Business of the Year' category in both 2022 and 2023. In 2023, we were also named Motor Trade Association 'Apprentice of the Year’. These industry awards are a testament to:
- The quality and trust in our work and advice
- Our industry-leading and tailored technical training
- Our innovative and dedicated member focused approach ensuring our customers have an excellent experience
- Recognition of our environmental initiatives, policies, and business practices
- Our commitment to health and safety