Maintain your new car warranty with an RAC logbook service. Our logbook services include all the required manufacturer items plus a comprehensive safety check and we'll stamp your logbook.
- All the manufacturer's scheduled items
- Full safety check
- 6 month/10,000km warranty**
- Authorised to perform logbook servicing on most makes and models
From $271 for RAC members (retail price from $287)#
You and your car are important to us, so we want to give you the best car service possible. Here's our promise to you:
- We'll treat your car like it's our own.
- Your car will be serviced by our skilled and experienced technicians.
- You'll receive a fair price with no hidden extras.
- You'll get our honest advice about what needs to be done. Because we don't invent problems, we just fix cars.
- We guarantee all work and parts used in your service with a 6 month/10,000km warranty**.
- We'll never start work on something without your approval. Ever. You'll always get a quote and we'll explain your options before any work starts.
According to Australian Consumer Law, there’s no obligation for you to have your car serviced by a car dealership during the standard factory warranty period. While the car is under warranty (and at any time after) you have the right to have the vehicle serviced by an independent repairer without voiding your warranty. Learn more about your car warranty.
It's important to us to help keep you and your family safe on the roads.
* Floor/carpets only.
^ For full warranty details visit rac.com.au/aswarranty.
** RAC 10% member discount applies to all labour costs performed by the RAC. Discount vouchers cannot be used with this offer.
# Price based on RAC member price for service on a Hyundai i20 1.4L 2010 – 2015.
*^ Price based on RAC member price for a 12 month logbook service on a 2015 Hyundai i20 1.4L. Prices will vary depending on vehicle and service. Please contact us for an estimate on other models and car service types.
** Conditions apply, please ask the service advisor when booking.
Automotive Repairer of the year
RAC Auto Services is the 2019 Motor Trade Association Repairer of the year, this award of excellence is a testament to:
- The quality and trust in our work and advice
- Our industry-leading and tailored technical training
- Our innovative and dedicated member focused approach
- Our commitment to health and safety