We don't however you can find your nearest accredited child restraint installer, at RoadWise, or call the Child Restraint Information Line on 1300 780 713.
Yes. RAC Auto Services is fully qualified to service new cars, adhering to all manufacturers’ requirements and ensuring your car receives the required service without voiding your new car warranty.
Check out our competitive prices and book an RAC logbook service today.
• Essentials: Includes oil and filter change, battery condition report, lighting and electrical inspection, brake check, fluids top-up, full safety check, free wash and vacuum.^
• Essentials Plus: Includes everything in Essentials, plus air filter replacement, tyre rotation and wheel balance. Recommended every second service.
• Logbook servicing: We service new cars to maintain your new car warranty.
For private-use vehicles, our services and new parts are protected by a warranty of 6 months or 10,000km (whichever occurs first) from the date they are provided. For commercial use vehicles, the warranty is for 3 months or 6,000km (whichever occurs first) from the date they are provided.
View RAC Auto Services warranty information.
Generally, we recommend you drop your car off first thing in the morning. If you would like to drop off your vehicle later, please call the centre to enquire. Our Auto Services centres open from 8:00am Monday to Friday, with selected centres open 8:00am - 12:00pm on Saturday. Check our opening times.
- Vehicles that require extra attention are priced higher than those that don’t.
- Older cars are priced higher as wear and tear requires further inspection.
- 4WDs require additional checks compared to a sedan, as they have different mechanical components.
- European cars often have additional features that require further inspection.