Our courtesy bus offers drop-offs and pick-ups within a 5km radius of each Auto Services centre. It runs Monday to Friday. Book ahead as seats are limited.
Check our courtesy bus times at your local centre.
We don't however you can find your nearest accredited child restraint installer, at RoadWise, or call the Child Restraint Information Line on 1300 780 713.
Check out our competitive prices and book an RAC logbook service today.
• Essentials: Includes oil and filter change, battery condition report, lighting and electrical inspection, brake check, fluids top-up, full safety check, free wash and vacuum.^
• Essentials Plus: Includes everything in Essentials, plus air filter replacement, tyre rotation and wheel balance, spark plug inspection and cabin filter inspection. Recommended every second service.
• Logbook servicing: We service new cars to maintain your new car warranty.
For private-use vehicles, our services and new parts are protected by a warranty of 6 months or 10,000km (whichever occurs first) from the date they are provided. For commercial use vehicles, the warranty is for 3 months or 6,000km (whichever occurs first) from the date they are provided.
View RAC Auto Services warranty information.
First thing in the morning. Our Auto Services centres open from 8am Monday to Friday. Some centres also open Saturdays. Check ouropening times.
- Vehicles that require extra attention are priced higher than those that don’t.
- Older cars are priced higher as wear and tear requires further inspection.
- 4WDs require additional checks compared to a sedan, as they have different mechanical components.
- European cars often have additional features that require further inspection.