First thing in the morning. Our Auto Services centres open from 8am Monday to Friday. Some centres also open Saturdays. Check ouropening times.
Yes, but if you sign up to become an RAC member you’ll receive a 10% discount on labour performed by RAC.
We don’t, but we can organise it for you via one of our trusted providers.
Our courtesy bus offers drop-offs and pick-ups within a 5km radius of each Auto Services centre. It runs Monday to Friday. Book ahead as seats are limited.
Check our courtesy bus times at your local centre.
We don't however you can find your nearest accredited child restraint installer, at RoadWise, or call the Child Restraint Information Line on 1300 780 713.
No, but we can help by identifying any urgent works and those that can be carried out at a later date.
Yes. RAC’s experienced mechanics carry out all our vehicle inspections and will provide you with a comprehensive report on the general mechanical condition and safety components of any vehicle.
Yes. RAC Auto Services is fully qualified to service new cars, adhering to all manufacturers’ requirements and ensuring your car receives the required service without voiding your new car warranty.
Check out our competitive prices and book an RAC logbook service today.
We have three car servicing options:
• Essentials: Includes oil and filter change, battery condition report, lighting and electrical inspection, brake check, fluids top-up, full safety check, free wash and vacuum.^
• Essentials Plus: Includes everything in Essentials, plus air filter replacement, tyre rotation and wheel balance, spark plug inspection and cabin filter inspection. Recommended every second service.
• Logbook servicing: We service new cars to maintain your new car warranty.
RAC Tow & Repair is our exclusive service for RAC Roadside Assistance members. In the case of a breakdown in the Perth metro area, we’ll get you back on the road sooner by towing your car to the nearest RAC Auto Services centre for a free fault diagnosis, estimate and repair.
For private-use vehicles, our services and new parts are protected by a warranty of 6 months or 10,000km (whichever occurs first) from the date they are provided. For commercial use vehicles, the warranty is for 3 months or 6,000km (whichever occurs first) from the date they are provided.
View RAC Auto Services warranty information.
- Vehicles that require extra attention are priced higher than those that don’t.
- Older cars are priced higher as wear and tear requires further inspection.
- 4WDs require additional checks compared to a sedan, as they have different mechanical components.
- European cars often have additional features that require further inspection.