Cover for when you're travelling within Australia
Cover your luggage, hire car and the risk of cancellation or disruption when travelling domestically.
There are three types of plans to choose from;
- Comprehensive Domestic
- Domestic Cancellation only
- Rental Vehicle Excess
Comprehensive Domestic Travel Insurance will give you
If you have to cancel your travel as a result of an unforseen event, your policy provides unlimited cover for cancellation.
Our comprehensive international and domestic policies now include limited cover for COVID-19 under the sections of cancellation, travel delay, special events and more. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for more information. Cancellation and lost deposits are based on per adult.
We'll cover disruption to your travel plans including;
- New for old luggage cover up to $7,500
- Luggage delay $500
- Travel delay $1,500
- Personal money $250
When hiring a car on holidays, don't risk any extra costs if your car is stolen or damaged. We'll cover you for up to $5,000.
Don't stress about home if your travel plans are disrupted. We'll cover you for;
- Loss of income $5,200
- Financial default $3,000
Cover for travel agent fees of up to $2,000.
When you're on holiday, have peace of mind knowing that you and your loved ones are covered for;
- Legal liability $10 million
- Accidental death* $25,000
- Accidental disability* $25,000
This option covers a range of recreational winter sports including Snowboarding and Skiing (leisure bigfoot, cat, cross country, glacier, mono, off-piste) ice hockey, ice skating, luging, snowmobiling and tobogganing.
We will cover you for;
- Overseas medical and hospital expenses you pay as a result of injury
- Costs arising from hiring alternative snow equipment hire due to loss, theft or damage
- If you're unable to utilise the full duration of your pre-booked Ski pack (ski passes, ski hire, tuition or lift passes)
- Piste closure if there is not enough snow, bad weather or power failure
- Bad weather and avalanche closure
- Lift pass when there is theft or a loss
See the Product Disclosure Statement for details.
If you'd like to add this option and for pricing information, call 1300 655 179.
If you have a change of heart and are yet to make a claim, you can cancel your policy within 21 days.
Terms and conditions apply. This advice is general advice only. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision about this product and read the Target Market Determinations (TMDs) before determining whether this product is suitable for your circumstances. This product is issued by Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd (ABN 80 000 438 291 AFSL 246548).
# Medical benefit expenses will not be incurred for more than 12 months from the time of first receiving treatment for the injury or illness. Limits, exclusions and conditions apply.