Cover for when you're travelling within Australia
Cover your luggage, hire car and the risk of cancellation or disruption when travelling domestically.
There are three types of plans to choose from;
- Comprehensive Domestic
- Domestic Cancellation only
- Rental Vehicle Excess
Domestic Comprehensive Travel Insurance will give you
If you have to cancel or rearrange your travel as a result of an unforseen event, your policy provides unlimited cover for cancellation or amendment fees, whichever is the lesser.
We'll cover disruption to your travel plans including;
- New for old luggage cover up to $7,500
- Luggage delay $500
- Travel delay $1,500
- Personal money $250
When hiring a car on holidays, don't risk any extra costs if your car is stolen or damaged. We'll cover you for up to $5,000.
Don't stress about home if your travel plans are disrupted. We'll cover you for;
- Loss of income $5,200
- Financial default $3,000
Cover for travel agent fees of up to $2,000.
When you're on holiday, have peace of mind knowing that you and your loved ones are covered for;
- Legal liability $10 million
- Accidental death* $25,000
- Accidental disability* $25,000
This option covers a range of recreational winter sports including Snowboarding and Skiing (leisure bigfoot, cat, cross country, glacier, mono, off-piste) ice hockey, ice skating, luging, snowmobiling and tobogganing.
We will cover you for;
- Overseas medical and hospital expenses you pay as a result of injury
- Costs arising from hiring alternative snow equipment hire due to loss, theft or damage
- If you're unable to utilise the full duration of your pre-booked Ski pack (ski passes, ski hire, tuition or lift passes)
- Piste closure if there is not enough snow, bad weather or power failure
- Bad weather and avalanche closure
- Lift pass when there is theft or a loss
See the PDS for details.
If you'd like to add this option and for pricing information, call 1300 655 179.
If you have a change of heart and are yet to make a claim, you can cancel your policy within 21 days.
This is general advice only. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please refer to the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision about this insurance. This insurance is issued by Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd (Tokio Marine & Nichido) ABN 80 000 438 291, AFSL 246548. Its managing agent, Tokio Marine Management (Australasia) Pty. Ltd. ABN 69 004 488 455 (TMMA) is authorised to act on behalf of Tokio Marine & Nichido to issue its policies and handle and settle claims in relation to those policies, subject to the terms of the authority. Limits, exclusions and conditions apply.