Renting a car or campervan in Australia? Don't risk unexpected costs.

Rental Vehicle Excess Travel Insurance will give you

If you're hiring a car overseas, our International Comprehensive, International Essentials and Annual-Multi Trip automatically cover Rental Vehicle Excess. Compare our policies to see which cover is right for you.


This cover is per person listed in Your policy. This is general advice only. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDF 1.2MB) before making a decision about this insurance. This insurance is issued by Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd (Tokio Marine & Nichido) ABN 80 000 438 291, AFSL 246548. Its managing agent, Tokio Marine Management (Australasia) Pty. Ltd. ABN 69 004 488 455 (TMMA) is authorised to act on behalf of Tokio Marine & Nichido to issue its policies and handle and settle claims in relation to those policies, subject to the terms of the authority. Limits, exclusions and conditions apply.