- Exquisitely crafted cuisine
- Curated travel experiences
- Small ship luxury
- Members receive a bonus of US$200 Shipboard Credit^
Marvel at the Mediterranean’s enduring blend of postcard-ready scenery and wonderfully preserved historic towns and cities, from the fairy-tale cliffside villages of Cinque Terre and Capri to epicurean Santorini, Patmos and Antalya.
Oceania Cruises is the world’s leading culinary - and destination-focused cruise line. The line’s 7 small, luxurious ships carry no more than 1250 guests and feature The Finest Cuisine at Sea and destination-rich itineraries that span the globe.
Step aboard Oceania Vista and you’ll discover a dramatic new way of seeing the world. Vista invites you to savor the journey on a ship whose captivating beauty and stylish design evoke the wonders you’ll discover ashore. Stunning interiors and harmonious spaces reflect a fresh, new perspective through organic elements inspired by the land and sea. Sail to fascinating destinations in faraway lands while enjoying The Finest Cuisine at Sea and personalized service that distinguish every ship in Oceania's fleet along with several unique firsts in the realms of dining, accommodations and guest experience.
Year built: 2023
Guest capacity: 1200 (double occupancy)
Length: 791 feet
Dining aboard Vista
Vista is your world from a new perspective and honours Oceania's passion for serving The Finest Cuisine at Sea with imaginative new dining concepts and the debut of new epicurean delights. Be among the first to experience Ember, the newest addition to the Oceania Cruises family of restaurants, and Aquamar Kitchen, offering an array of indulgent, wellness-inspired dishes. Enjoy unforgettable dining experiences at treasured and iconic dining venues that have been elevated to new heights, from the refined elegance of The Grand Dining Room to the ultimate steakhouse experience at Polo Grill. Embark on the next chapter of Oceania Cruises’ culinary story.
Life On Board
From sipping fine vintages at a wine tasting to attending a show-stopping performance in the ship lounge, a wonderful spectrum of enriching activities and lively entertainment awaits you on board Vista. Join one of the esteemed Guest Speakers to discover unique cultural insights, indulge in a treatment at Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center or take a hands-on cooking class at The Culinary Center. As the sun sets, gather with friends in one of the convivial bars, attend a spectacular production show or take in an unforgettable musical performance.
- Enjoy stunning views of Monaco and explore the wonderful old villages along the Côte d'Azur.
- Discover Cinque Terre's stunning, colourful towns clinging to the cliffs along the coast.
- Revel in the magnificent monuments, from the ancient Roman Forum and Coliseum to the splendour of St. Peter's Basilica with Michelangelo's Pietà.
- Experience beautiful Capri, with its stunning panoramas, villages, charming piazzas and the Villa San Michele.
- Santorini awaits! Visit the beautiful, whitewashed hilltop towns of Oia and Fira and their breathtaking views of the caldera below.
- Explore Turkey's most notable beach resort, Marmaris. An elegant, palm-lined promenade weaves its way around the shoreline, while the marina plays host to a flotilla of gleaming white yachts.
- Visit Antalya - a delightful ancient town and its many treasures.
- Enjoy a playground for yachters, tourists and jet setters, modern Bodrum stands on the site of the ancient city of Halicarnassus.
- Discover Patmos - the "Jerusalem of the Aegean" - which is hallowed ground, with hundreds of churches that attest to the fact.
With simply MORE**, Oceania's new valuable offer, enjoy free pre-paid gratuities plus:
- Free US$800 simply MORE shore excursion credit
- Free Champagne, Wine & More
- Free Gourmet Speciality Dining
- Free Unlimited WiFi
24 August 2024: Monte Carlo, Monaco^ - embark 1pm | depart 10pm
25 August 2024: Cinque Terre (La Spezia), Italy - arrive 7am | depart 8pm
26 August2024: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy - arrive 8am | depart 8pm
27 August 2024: Sorrento/Capri, Italy^ - arrive 7am | depart 6pm
28 August 2024: Cruising the Mediterranean Sea
29 August 2024: Santorini, Greece^ - arrive 10am | depart 10pm
30 August 2024: Marmaris, Turkey - arrive 9am | depart 6pm
31 August 2024: Antalya, Turkey - arrive 8am | depart 5pm
01 September 2024: Bodrum, Turkey - arrive 9am | depart 11pm
02 September 2024: Patmos, Greece^ - arrive 7am | depart 6pm
03 September 2024: Athens (Piraeus), Greece - disembark 8am
^ Anchor Port
Departure: 24 August 2024
|Cabin category||Per person, twin share|
Prices are a guide only, based on starting prices and subject to availability and change. Prices are correct as at 17 October 2023.
Please check with your RAC travel consultant for availability and pricing.
*Fares and itineraries are accurate as of 17 October 2023 and are subject to change or withdrawal. Fares shown are for category French Veranda and Penthouse Suite. The quoted fares are valid for sale until 31 December 2024, unless sold out prior and include any/all savings/upgrades. Airfares are additional. Cruise fares are per person, twin share (except fares for Solo category, which are for single travellers), in AUD and include all taxes, port fees and onboard gratuities. A Cruise Ship Fuel Surcharge may apply and, if applicable, is additional revenue to Oceania Cruises.
^Bonus US$200 Shipboard Credit valid for RAC members only for new bookings made between 25 October 2023 to 31 December 2023.Offer is not combinable with all promotions and is subject to change or withdrawal.
General RAC Travel terms and conditions apply.