- Exquisitely crafted cuisine
- Curated travel experiences
- Small ship luxury
- Members receive a bonus of US$200 Shipboard Credit^
Follow the ancient routes of the Roman Empire, which are strewn with stylish seaside ports like Saint-Tropez and Palma de Mallorca, and relish enthralling detours into history amid the rolling hills of Tuscany and in Bozcaada, gateway to ancient Troy.
Oceania Cruises is the world’s leading culinary - and destination-focused cruise line. The line’s 7 small, luxurious ships carry no more than 1250 guests and feature The Finest Cuisine at Sea and destination-rich itineraries that span the globe.
Step aboard Oceania Vista and you’ll discover a dramatic new way of seeing the world. Vista invites you to savor the journey on a ship whose captivating beauty and stylish design evoke the wonders you’ll discover ashore. Stunning interiors and harmonious spaces reflect a fresh, new perspective through organic elements inspired by the land and sea. Sail to fascinating destinations in faraway lands while enjoying The Finest Cuisine at Sea and personalized service that distinguish every ship in Oceania's fleet along with several unique firsts in the realms of dining, accommodations and guest experience.
Year built: 2023
Guest capacity: 1200 (double occupancy)
Length: 791 feet
Dining aboard Vista
Vista is your world from a new perspective and honours Oceania's passion for serving The Finest Cuisine at Sea with imaginative new dining concepts and the debut of new epicurean delights. Be among the first to experience Ember, the newest addition to the Oceania Cruises family of restaurants, and Aquamar Kitchen, offering an array of indulgent, wellness-inspired dishes. Enjoy unforgettable dining experiences at treasured and iconic dining venues that have been elevated to new heights, from the refined elegance of The Grand Dining Room to the ultimate steakhouse experience at Polo Grill. Embark on the next chapter of Oceania Cruises’ culinary story.
Life On Board
From sipping fine vintages at a wine tasting to attending a show-stopping performance in the ship lounge, a wonderful spectrum of enriching activities and lively entertainment awaits you on board Vista. Join one of the esteemed Guest Speakers to discover unique cultural insights, indulge in a treatment at Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center or take a hands-on cooking class at The Culinary Center. As the sun sets, gather with friends in one of the convivial bars, attend a spectacular production show or take in an unforgettable musical performance.
- Visit the magnificent La Sagrada Familia and enjoy the Ramblas, Barcelona's famed downtown promenade.
- Explore the beautiful island of Palma de Mallorca.
- Enjoy the exquisite hilly Provençal countryside of Saint-Tropez and its charming villages with their narrow-stepped streets, lovely churches and stunning scenic views.
- Spend a glorious day amidst the fabled architecture of this Renaissance city of Florence.
- Wander through the lovely town of Olbia and visit its 11th century cathedral with Roman artifacts and Punic burials.
- Travel to Rome and revel in the magnificent monuments, from the ancient Roman Forum and Coliseum to the splendour of St. Peter's Basilica with Michelangelo's Pietà.
- Spend a day exploring the fabulous ruins of ancient Pompeii.
- Visit beautiful Taormina and marvel at its famous Greek theatre and the stunning view of Mount Etna.
- Indulge your eyes and senses in this magnificent city of Istanbul.
- Delight in the breezy Aegean gem Bozcaada (Troy), a beach-blessed island also known for producing some of Turkey’s best wines.
- Climb up the magnificent Acropolis and stand in awe of the Parthenon, the beautiful temples and the view over Athens stretched out before you.
With simply MORE**, Oceania's new valuable offer, enjoy free pre-paid gratuities plus:
- Free US$800 simply MORE shore excursion credit
- Free Champagne, Wine & More
- Free Gourmet Speciality Dining
- Free Unlimited WiFi
11 July 2024: Barcelona, Spain - embark 1pm | depart 7pm
12 July 2024: Palma de Mallorca, Spain - arrive 7am | depart 3pm
13 July 2024: Saint-Tropez, France^ - arrive 11am | depart 7pm
14 July 2024: Florence/Pisa/Tuscany (Livorno), Italy - arrive 8am | depart 8pm
15 July 2024: Olbia/Porto Cervo (Sardinia), Italy - arrive 8am | depart 7pm
16 July 2024: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy - arrive 8am | depart 8pm
17 July 2024: Naples/Pompeii, Italy - arrive 8am | depart 7pm
18 July 2024: Messina (Sicily), Italy - arrive 7am | depart 5pm
19 July 2024: Cruising the Mediterranean Sea
20 July 2024: Istanbul, Turkey - arrive 1pm
21 July 2024: Istanbul, Turkey - depart 6pm
22 July 2024: Bozcaada (Troy), Turkey^ - arrive 7am | depart 5pm
23 July 2024: Athens (Piraeus), Greece - disembark 8am
^ Anchor Port
Departure: 11 July 2024
|Cabin category||Per person, twin share|
Prices are a guide only, based on starting prices and subject to availability and change. Prices are correct as at 05 October 2023.
Please check with your RAC travel consultant for availability and pricing.
*Fares and itineraries are accurate as of 05 October 2023 and are subject to change or withdrawal. Fares shown are for category French Veranda and Penthouse Suite. The quoted fares are valid for sale until 01 January 2024, unless sold out prior and include any/all savings/upgrades. Airfares are additional. Cruise fares are per person, twin share (except fares for Solo category, which are for single travellers), in AUD and include all taxes, port fees and onboard gratuities. A Cruise Ship Fuel Surcharge may apply and, if applicable, is additional revenue to Oceania Cruises.
^Bonus US$200 Shipboard Credit valid for RAC members only for new bookings made between 25 October 2023 to 31 December 2023.Offer is not combinable with all promotions and is subject to change or withdrawal.
General RAC Travel terms and conditions apply.