Here’s all the things you can do in myRAC
- Get certificate of currency
- Update your bank account details
- Reschedule your monthly payments
- Renew your policy and update your excess or sum insured
- Update your policy with your new details
- Update your mailing address
- Update your contact details
- Make a claim
- View and track your claim
- Switch to email renewals
- Cancel my policy
The following guide walks you through the process of viewing your insurance policy online. Currently this feature is not available for these products:
- Small business insurance
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
You can change these details online:
- Home address
- Building type and materials
- Year of construction
- Roof type
- Security fixings and alarms
- Mortgage details
You can update these details online:
- First name, middle name, last name
- Contact phone numbers
- Email address
- Mailing address
A Certificate of Currency is a document that confirms a current policy is in place as of the date of issue, and lists the details of the insurance policy. It is often required by Third parties to provide evidence that you have the appropriate cover for the asset or business.
Renewals & payments
You can renew your home policy by logging in to myRAC. You can update your excess, sum insured and bank details.
You can also renew without logging in.
Never miss a renewal and ensure you’re always covered. Whether you’re home or away, you’ll get an email delivered straight to your inbox.
- Save time – you can easily renew your insurance directly from the renewal email.
- Save paper – your renewal information will be included in the email.
It’s easy to make a claim online. Please have the following information ready before you start:
- Your policy number or registration number
- Incident details (where, when & what happened)
- If possible, include the name, address, phone number and licence details of any drivers involved
Once you’ve made a claim, you can log in to myRAC at any time to check the status of your claim.